The Drought No 2, ed.50
- Fine Art Giclee Print on Canson Infinity Rag Photographique - 310gsm
- Hand-signed and hand-numbered in a limited edition of 50, comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Sizes quoted are in cm measurement of unframed image size
- Shipping included in price or local pick up from the artist's studio in Eastgardens, NSW.
- Please allow 3 business days for printing, and 1-3 days for shipping domestically and up to 7 days internationally.
- All works are made to order and non-refundable
“I believe, through awareness all things can be visible. Meaningful images carefully created with thoughtful consideration can have a powerful impact."
‘The Drought’ is a symbolic series of photos about climate change.
The story behind the photograph
In 2018, drought in NSW.
The Series “The Drought” was created in Australia Outback in 2018 as a result of the environmental crisis. Proceeds from the sales of the artworks were donated to Australian farmers.
In 2020, bushfires. “The Drought” was a part of various fundraising programs and brought $40k+ to the firefighters and wildlife organisations.
Raw, truthful, meaningful and timeless. “The Drought” was created with actual red soil and clay taken in Australia Outback, using only a camera and one reflector, to express the mood of harshness, nevertheless in a beautifully philosophical way. Colour palette, light, body language - every element tells a story.
This artwork and the rest from the series of photos “The Drought” brought a lot of attention during challenging times not only in Australia, but also in Europe.
Please, use the contact form to talk about your perfect prints.