Print - The Drought, #2
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity
- Sizes quoted are in cm measurement of unframed image size
- Shipping included in price or local pick up from the artists studio in Waterloo, Sydney.
- Please allow 3 business days for printing, 1-3 days for shipping domestic.
- All works are made to order and non refundable
‘The drought’ is a symbolic series of photos about climate change.
Global warming is the long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth’s climate system. It is a major aspect of climate change, and has been demonstrated by direct temperature measurements and by measurements of various effects of the warming.
Please, use contact form to talk about your perfect prints.